TV series
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://sectioneurovoillaume.forumactif.com

The Walking Dead: the apocalyptic awakening Empty The Walking Dead: the apocalyptic awakening

Jeu 3 Nov - 11:55
The Walking Dead tells the story of the months and years that follow after a zombie apocalypse.

It follows a group of survivors, led by former police officer Rick Grimes, who travel in search of a safe and secure home.

As the world overrun by the dead takes its toll on the survivors, their interpersonal conflicts present a greater danger to their continuing survival than the walkers that roam the country.

Over time, the characters are changed by the constant exposure to death and some grow willing to do anything to survive.

Do you think people can become worse than zombies, once facing such survival issues?

The Walking Dead: the apocalyptic awakening Poster-the-walking-deaddead-city-saison-1

Fatima AN
Invité

The Walking Dead: the apocalyptic awakening Empty Re: The Walking Dead: the apocalyptic awakening

Ven 11 Nov - 13:22
The most creepiest serie. Like who in the world can watch series like this. Don't you feel depressed when you see them killing each other ? AND AND the zombies OMG, I know there are millions that can watch this serie but i cannot because they have crossed the level of creepiness. Like they could kept it simple , NO?
Noheila
Invité

The Walking Dead: the apocalyptic awakening Empty Re: The Walking Dead: the apocalyptic awakening

Ven 11 Nov - 18:12
It's not my style of series but the idea remains good even if it is basic. A zombie attack, why not, it's probably been decades since the series or others on this subject exist but perhaps this one stands out. I don't really know what to think about it but in any case what is certain is that we will never be confronted with this kind of situation in real life, even if yes I think that some people can be much more frightening and cruel than simple zombies.
Hajar SADDIK

Ven 11 Nov - 19:28
I think it's a good idea to do a serie about zombies. People can imagine how to react to this kind of situations . And it's very realistic. It seems real . The producers have do a very good job . I recommend you this TV shows.
Aya F
Invité

Ven 11 Nov - 20:47
I'm agree with the previous opinions, and i want to add  that this trailer really made me want to watch this very interesting serie. It talks about the zombies, but they are also relacionships between some persons. Indeed, we can see in the trailer a crying man when he was going to kill a women that he know. When you see this serie you feel some emotions like sadness and empathy and more than that. This my favorite kind of series , i love that ! Very Happy So i also recommend to you this very beautiful and interesting serie !
Alyssa_sgr19

Sam 12 Nov - 0:11
I really like this !!! Series and movies on zobie apocalypse are my favorite its so good i never get bored watching those and let me tell you the walkîg dead is really soft compared to some others that i saw but still i love the way this is made and how this could be possible if it happened in our current world because when tose times arrive peiple just get selfish and only think about them and their own survival the rest dont matter and they would be ready to kil anyone juste to stay alive and its scary cause when i tell myself this could happen to us i get chills in my body
Contenu sponsorisé