TV series
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://sectioneurovoillaume.forumactif.com

The Handmaid's Tale: a nightmarish vision of the future Empty The Handmaid's Tale: a nightmarish vision of the future

Jeu 3 Nov - 11:35
The Handmaid's Tale is a dystopian story introducing Gilead, a totalitarian society in what was the United States.

Gilead is ruled by a fundamentalist regime that treats women as property of the state, and is faced with environmental disasters and a declining birth rate.

In a desperate attempt to repopulate a devastated world, the few remaining fertile women are forced into sexual servitude.

One of these women, Offred, is determined to survive the terrifying world she lives in, and find her daughter that was taken from her.

Do you think this nightmare could happen in the U.S.A?

The Handmaid's Tale: a nightmarish vision of the future 596934

Fatima AN
Invité

The Handmaid's Tale: a nightmarish vision of the future Empty Re: The Handmaid's Tale: a nightmarish vision of the future

Ven 11 Nov - 13:36
OK, Really impressed by the story line as it reflects the reality. The women are treated badly since ages and to tell the world through a serie that how bad effects it could have on one's life is awesome. This serie raises a message to the public and tell them the rights a woman should have. The way main character fights till end is heart touching. This serie touched deeply in the core of my heart and the perfomances are phenomenal.
Noheila
Invité

The Handmaid's Tale: a nightmarish vision of the future Empty Re: The Handmaid's Tale: a nightmarish vision of the future

Ven 11 Nov - 17:00
Good story idea. I'm not used to watching this kind of series but it looks nice. I find that it is ultimately not so far from reality and that unfortunately this kind of scenario could happen in life. Even if over the years it has evolved a little, women often remain belittled by society, as here for example, to a simple object giving life.
Rhoda 1
Invité

Ven 11 Nov - 20:32
I LOVED IT!!! The fact that the women support each other and that June and her friends were so rebelious to the unfair systeme was so intresting. I went through so much emotion during the show. I don't think it particulary realistc 'cause in our moder world such a disturbing systeme will be realy dificult to be put in place.
aya f
Invité

Ven 11 Nov - 22:06
I liked the trailer and i liked the concept of this story . There is the principal emotion of the mother that wants to research her or his children who who has disappeared... I think that this story represent very well the society of our generation and our world . Well, so i recommend to you this serie because i think that the persons have to know the difficulties who makes up the world. sunny

Alyssa_sgr19

Sam 12 Nov - 0:04
Omg this is sooo sad this got me crying knowing this is the reality for some women trying to survive in a mysoginistic world with some disguting people who rape women making them living in fear and scared for their lives the story is so good that watching it made me soo mad .
Contenu sponsorisé