TV series
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://sectioneurovoillaume.forumactif.com

Alice in Borderland: a maze of endless massacre Empty Alice in Borderland: a maze of endless massacre

Jeu 3 Nov - 12:15
[b]In Alice in Borderland, an obsessed gamer finds himself in a barren and distant reality where the players have to play a game and win in order to survive.

They are trapped in an abandoned Tokyo, where they are forced to compete in dangerous games, the type and difficulty of which are determined by playing cards.

After surviving their first game, players receive "visas", which are extended the more they compete.

If the visas expire, the individuals are executed by red lasers being shot from the sky.
[/b]

Would you sacrifice your friends for your own survival?

Alice in Borderland: a maze of endless massacre MV5BZmUwMGI4M2QtYmRlYy00NDQ1LThjNDAtYTI4NDNiNDg5MDViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzgxODM4NjM@._V1_

Fatima AN
Invité

Alice in Borderland: a maze of endless massacre Empty Re: Alice in Borderland: a maze of endless massacre

Ven 11 Nov - 12:46
Treat to your eyes.One of the best series i have ever watched , very much similar to SQUID GAME. The actors have very well portrayed their characters. The action,adventure,suspense is at the top. A must watch, because we see so much things in this serie that are not real , that are not possible in this world.BUT Do you think this serie hints us about the future of our world?
Noheila
Invité

Alice in Borderland: a maze of endless massacre Empty Re: Alice in Borderland: a maze of endless massacre

Ven 11 Nov - 17:54
I really like the universe of the series, the sets in particular which are very elaborate. I find it to be quite similar to the squid game series which I also enjoyed a lot. I don't know about you but I think that instead of the characters I would surely have been killed in the first round. It's far from realistic but it's nice.
Noheila
Invité

Ven 11 Nov - 17:54
I really like the universe of the series, the sets in particular which are very elaborate. I find it to be quite similar to the squid game series which I also enjoyed a lot. I don't know about you but I think that instead of the characters I would surely have been killed in the first round. It's far from realistic but it's nice.
Aya f
Invité

Ven 11 Nov - 21:33
So for this serie, i really liked the way it organize. The people in this world of game have to be really strong psychologically and strong when they play to have more visas... and also to survive .... it seems that is very difficult because if you lost the game your chances of surviving are diminished. I like this movie and i want to see it, and to see the persons who were executed. I recommend you this very beautiful serie. Wink
Alyssa_sgr19

Ven 11 Nov - 23:22
Tbh i would . Don’t get me wrong i love my friend but if i have a chance to live i will take it and this mean sacrifice:) Anyways this serie is amazing in every way possible and the plot twist are insane this show is so good, cant wait for season2!!
Contenu sponsorisé