TV series
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://sectioneurovoillaume.forumactif.com

Drop Dead Diva: an inner beauty lesson Empty Drop Dead Diva: an inner beauty lesson

Jeu 3 Nov - 12:31
[b]In, Drop Dead Diva, Deb is a shallow model whose sudden demise results in her being reincarnated as Jane, a plus-size lawyer with astonishing intelligence.

As Deb sees life through Jane's eyes, she realizes that it doesn't matter how big you are, but how you accept it and know you're beautiful no matter what people say.

She adapts to her new life and gets her best friend back and also a Guardian Angel.
[/b]

Does beauty matter?

Drop Dead Diva: an inner beauty lesson ZCVV4Bejn7lxCkLImvPfvPOzPaL

Hajar SADDIK

Drop Dead Diva: an inner beauty lesson Empty Re: Drop Dead Diva: an inner beauty lesson

Jeu 10 Nov - 21:04
I personnally think that this TV shows is good but only during the two first seasons . In the third season , there is no suspens and actions in the story . It's a little bit boring...
But it's a good TV shows !

Hajar SADDIK aime ce message

Hajar SADDIK

Drop Dead Diva: an inner beauty lesson Empty Re: Drop Dead Diva: an inner beauty lesson

Jeu 10 Nov - 21:20
But I think it's a good idea to choose a woman like Debs , a woman acceptes her weight , for the main character . I think that many people can identify themselfs to her . So I have a positive opinion on the TV series .
Fatima AN
Invité

Ven 11 Nov - 12:11
OMG, It's wonderful how this serie breaks the stereotypes. I literally think everyone should watch this serie because in the world where we all are living,beauty is considered in being slim,fit and the people who are overweight are humiliated.Why? just tell me WHY? Beauty means having a good soul,beauty means being good to others...
Period,just listen to me guys we are here in this world to eat and sleep , if you are just not enjoying your life and you are on diet whatever else just to impress others then you are not just my type. Give the fu** to others and what they think.
Peace !
Noheila
Invité

Ven 11 Nov - 16:07
I think this series is really good. It can help some people to be more confident, it shows that the physical is not important but the psychological qualities and the personality are. There is a lot of humor and the cases are interesting and a moral can often be drawn from them. On the other hand, I really find that the seasons beyond season 3 are very average. Special mention for Kim, I can't see her in a brunette or a blonde it's the same. Then Parker who to raise his child leaves kim alone pregnant with him it's anything to do good he does bad things. He's a pretentious asshole who has no principles or values ​​and only thinks about money.
aya f
Invité

Ven 11 Nov - 22:30
The size , the beauty, worrying about what society or our friends think, are all grouped into a series that looks very interesting Very Happy
The title can give some suspens to the viewer, and can get their attention. So i really want to see at least one season to see if i like the serie or not and why. So i never see this type of serie but i want to discover new genres of series to develop my general culture or simply to know new series, I therefore recommend this to you because I think it is very important for all. I love you

Alyssa_sgr19

Ven 11 Nov - 23:55
Guys thats what i’m talking about!! Sooo glad those kind of series exist seriously everyone should watch it, this is so wholesome and the way it reflect on our society giving us standard that we are expected to fit in and if not then that mean we are ugly this is horrible and because of it people are getting depressed or find themselves having eating disorder or whatever, thats why i love this serie it help us with loving ourselves and self acceptance . Forget about beauty standars it does not matter everyone is beautiful their own way and no one should be able to judge you based on your appearance we all should love ourself!!
Contenu sponsorisé