TV series
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://sectioneurovoillaume.forumactif.com

Locke and Key: a coming-of-age mystery Empty Locke and Key: a coming-of-age mystery

Jeu 3 Nov - 12:42
After their father is murdered under mysterious circumstances, the three Locke siblings and their mother move into their ancestral home, Keyhouse, which

they discover is full of magical keys that may be connected to their father's death.

As the Locke children explore the different keys and their unique powers, a mysterious demon awakens - and will stop at nothing to steal them.

Should children deal with a lot more than what they can be ready for?

Locke and Key: a coming-of-age mystery %E2%80%98Locke-Key-Season-3-Poster-819x1024

Fatima AN
Invité

Locke and Key: a coming-of-age mystery Empty Re: Locke and Key: a coming-of-age mystery

Ven 11 Nov - 12:28
I really don't understand the people in scary series. OK you found a key but who forced you to open that door and go inside it like can't you live happily as you are living Neutral I know everyone loves adventure in their lives but this much adventure which can be dangerous for your life , i don't understand. I know their father is dead but now he is dead, live your life and all the keys, locks and spirits leave them where they are.
BUT this is true that it is this part of series that attracts viewers attention and create suspense.
Noheila
Invité

Locke and Key: a coming-of-age mystery Empty Re: Locke and Key: a coming-of-age mystery

Ven 11 Nov - 17:13
I really like this series full of suspense, but I find that once again like most other series in the genre, the characters are not suspicious enough and try too hard to complicate their lives. Otherwise it would be cool to lend me some keys, especially that of the spirit, it would be very useful to me!
Dilany Kirupakaran
Invité

Ven 11 Nov - 19:51
I really like this type of serial because there are suspense and horro in the same time.I am amazed of the scenario because he is built, interesting and captives people 's attention by the aim of the characters.I really love suspense and horreur serials because they can interest me so quickly. I love the fact that the keys oh the house are relatables to the dead of the Locke's father .I love the history and how are the mains characters who are the Locke children. And the background whiwh is more the house is more adapted with the history of this serial so that why I approve that Locke and Key is a good serial.
Alyssa_sgr19

Ven 11 Nov - 20:38
Ofc not , children should never go through something like that this is terrible. The death of their dad is already enough so why puttiing them under such stress and making them face horrible things like that , i mean the poor chlidrens are gonna grow up with so much trauma thats sad.
Rhoda 1
Invité

Ven 11 Nov - 20:48
I have only one thing to say: if a door is closed in a strange house, it simply just must not be opened and certainly not by children whose father has just died.
Aya f
Invité

Ven 11 Nov - 21:14
Globally, this serie was not really clear for me. But i really like the special effects that are in this movie trailer , there are the representations of the demons, the representations of all the magical elements like the magical key etc... This movie trailer made me want to see that movie but there was a part that i don't understand , i don't know which one Razz Question . For the context, i like it , i like the choice of the producer who choosed to pick a family to this story and not one person. Finally, i think that the children and their mother have to be careful and that they are going to see the worst to the future...
Contenu sponsorisé