TV series
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://sectioneurovoillaume.forumactif.com

Sherlock: a brilliant detective Empty Sherlock: a brilliant detective

Jeu 3 Nov - 13:20
A modern adaptation of the famous Sir Arthur Conan Doyle stories.

Sherlock Holmes lives in 21st-century London, a city filled with mystery, crime, and dishonesty.

The back streets are alive with robbers, blackmailers, and serial killers.

When the police are desperate they call upon Mr Sherlock Holmes and his unconventional methods of deduction to shed light on the matter.

Ably assisted by Doctor John Watson, a recently returned Afghanistan vet, Sherlock attempts to solve some of the country's most intriguing puzzles.[[/color]/size][/b]

Why are we so obsessed with mysteries?

Sherlock: a brilliant detective Sherlock-destruction-i34921

Fatima AN
Invité

Sherlock: a brilliant detective Empty My opinion on this serie.

Sam 5 Nov - 17:00
I personally loved the series. The suspense of what is going to happen next is one thing that catched most of my attention. Living in a world where crimes are so normal and where justice is not always served, after seeing this series i want a genuine , intelligent and intuitive person like Sherlock in real life who can find the criminals through their intelligence. At other side, I didn't like so much the acting of Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes , Don't you think it was overacting most of the time? I am not hurting one's feeling, just giving an opinion.He's excellent as an actor but not portrayed really well this character. I think Jeremy Brett would have been better in this role. Otherwise, the mystery , the cliff hanging story line is everything.
Noheila
Invité

Sherlock: a brilliant detective Empty Re: Sherlock: a brilliant detective

Ven 11 Nov - 18:03
It's really a classic, everyone knows the great Sherlock Holmes. I find it fun to bring a character as old as Sherlock to life in the 21st century, but it's an adaptation so it's normal to make certain changes and this one is well chosen. Suspenseful detective series are truly the best. We take ourselves for investigators throughout the episode and then if we are wrong about the culprit we end up saying that we knew it from the beginning. Don't act like you've never done it, we all know it's false.
Hajar SADDIK

Ven 11 Nov - 19:37
I think it's a very good idea to have taken over this big one classic .
Sherlock Holmes is a very famous character and we need a Tv shows about his investigations . It's a extraordinary idea!!!
I also find the episodes interesting, there is actions and suspens . The actors play their roles well. Conclusion : good TV shows !!!
aya f
Invité

Ven 11 Nov - 22:55
So let's talk about this very interesting serie, which talk about Sherlock Holmes and her problems, so this kind of series is not my favorite one but the second type of serie that i prefer , so it mean that i love this story... Wink So the element of the ancient city of London are very important to understand the story and the context, so i recommend to you to see that serie and this type of serie if you like the riddles and others things which are connected to the detectives . So to answer to this question : Why are we so obsessed with mysteries? it is mainly because we love the suspens , the actions , we always ask ourselves the question of what will arise.... So i hope that you have also liked this story Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Alyssa_sgr19

Ven 11 Nov - 23:40
Sorry but i didnt like it this has potential but i dont like the cast and thats the main problem but i’m sure the story is great but i cant get myself to watch it seing the actors. But well usualy i loveee mysteries, its soo entertaining and you always wanna know more about everything and here the way sherlock resolves things is litteraly impressive his way of thinking and analysing things makes me speechless.
Contenu sponsorisé